In 1928, the terraces were built on the Calvary hill with the help of the community and stations were erected with ceramic reliefs.The Calvary Chapel was completed in 1929, but unfortunately it was blown up in 1981 and replaced by a miners’ monument – a mine tower. After the destruction and neglect during the war, in 1996 the town council, with the help of the local population, had the complex and the statues restored.
https://www.dorog.hu/content/9543-emlekmuvek